Вот образец текста:
10.2 Action by Vessel (1)
- Where a PTW is required
- The removal, shifting and maintenance of machinery/equipment from the engine room either to the open deck or to any other space within the engine room where it requires the use of rigging and slinging equipments or any other contraptions that need to be fabricated and or installed.
- The manual lifting of equipment/machineries which requires the effort of more than 02 personnel.
- The manual lifting and shifting of items (heavy, lack of proper lifting points, awkward) up and down companion ways.
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment which has not been attempted by the current crew onboard or there is an absence of written procedures for the task at hand.
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment where shore assistance is required.
- Where there is any reasonable doubt that the job at hand cannot be performed by the current crew onboard due to lack of technical knowledge, lack of proper tools and equipment onboard the vessel and/or any other unforeseen circumstances such as weather etc.